You know what you don’t care about? Whatever is on my mind. Well, today’s your lucky day! I’m only going to share things you DO care about! Maybe!
- Primordial are giving us things! This is the title track from the recently announced new album, Where Greater Men Have Fallen. I REALLY dig that album title.
- Remember that time Jim Root was fired from Stone Sour over the phone? Well, this is worse. Or WAY better. To me. Apparently Joey Jordison was fired via a singing telegram. That’s just the best. Again, to me.
- Did Jesper leave In Flames because of the musical direction? Or did In Flames part ways with him because of booze? Here’s Jesper’s take.
- Any Exodus fans out there? If so, you can check pieces from every song from the upcoming Blood In Blood Out.
- For lack of anything really fun to share, here’s some Exist Immortal:
Normally I’d say I wish I cared about something like this (or something along those lines). But I just don’t see that happening.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.