Today’s been kinda bleh, and it’s freezing outside. As such, I don’t really want to spend too much time on these today. So that being said, here are your Quickies. Let’s see what we’ve missed in the metal world:
- Faith No More fans rejoice! The band released a stream of “Motherfucker,” its first new song in 17 years. The critical music fan in me is hoping the rest of the album is better than this, however the Mike Patton fanboy in me is changing my pants.
- Speaking of new songs: Napalm Death did that too! Theirs is called “Cesspits.”
- New album sales figures are out, and oh hey! Machine Head hit the Top 20. Well done.
- File this one in the “WTF?” category: Lamb of God vocalist Randy Blythe is reportedly acting in a Taiwanese movie alongside Chthonic. I like Randy, I like Chthonic, and I like movies, but somehow…I’m concerned about how they’ll blend together. Also, sweet “costume,” brah.
- And finally, this is a thing for some reason:
That’ll do it for me. Check back tomorrow for more!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.