If you didn’t spend a significant portion of your day listening to Pantera (or even Damageplan), there’s something wrong with you. It’s been ten years. I don’t need to delve into it any further than that.
- According to Jim Root, Slipknot have never profited from album sales. I’m sure there’s a level of exaggeration here, but his thought process certainly rings true.
- New England Metal and Hardcore Festival announced their bands for 2015. Once again, I am unimpressed. Unfortunately, there’s no Behemoth to bail them out this time.
- This Phil Rudd thing keeps getting weirder. Now, he’s been caught with 130 grams of weed. That’s… a lot of dope. He also made threats to a contractor and his daughter. This is an absolute mess.
- Fresh off their massive deal with Nuclear Blast, Cradle of Filth have come forward with some words regarding their 2015 release. Hammer of the Witches isn’t set to be released until June 26th, but it may be something worth looking forward to.
- Torche has been busy. Here’s their first new track in almost two years…
That would be ‘Minions’ off of the upcoming Restarter (appropriate title?). The release date is February 24th.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.