Hey guess what? It’s snowing again! Fucking… blow me.
- Let’s start with a tour once again. 2015’s Metal Alliance Tour will feature Deicide, Entombed A.D., Hate Eternal, and Black Crown Initiate. Holy… hell. Death metal for days.
- It’s midweek… so I guess that means it’s time for some album sales. Really, not much I care about on here. We have some Marduk, Blacklisted, and Stick To Your Guns which all performed admirably.
- How about another tour? Ensiferum and Korpiklaani will be touring North America this year. They’re hitting a small club in Boston, so maybe I’ll be curious enough to dabble.
- I don’t feel like talking about news surrounding a new Slayer song, so instead I’ll casually mention that Jeff Loomis will be on the next Arch Enemy album. Good. I’m curious what his influence will be.
- I’m feeling a little gloomy today, so how about a beautiful new track from Barren Earth?
That little number is called “A Shapeless Derelict” and I am very much a fan.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.