Hey, everyone. Coming to you late tonight, I know. Unfortunately, I had things to do that are more important than this. Deal with it.
- We start with a tragic van accident on I-85 in Georgia that left members of Khaotika and Wormreich deceased. The names have no been released, but it looks as though the crash may be a result of the driver falling asleep at the wheel.
- It looks like Gojira are back in the studio. It’s been a few years… I am very OK with this.
- New tour alert: Killswitch Engage, Rise Against, and Letlive will be hitting the road this summer. I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for Rise Against…
- Disney has made it a point to ban a variety of metal bands from performing on their property. This time around, it’s Warbringer. People are dumb.
- You guys ever heard of Sigh? Well you’re about to. Here’s a bizarre track called “Kaedit Nos Pestis”:
I don’t exactly know what to do with that. Good luck.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”