I got in trouble at work today for doing something absolutely awesome. Such is the world we live in. Let’s see what’s going on…
- We haven’t had new Fear Factory in awhile, so let’s start with that. The song is called “Soul Hacker” and it reminds you that there is a very specific time and place for Fear Factory’s music. Genexus is out August 7th.
- So this is big. According to Peter Tägtgren, we may be in for some new Rammstein in the next couple of years. I’m waiting to get excited until I actually hear something from the band. But for now, I’ll take it.
- Sadly, for all you juggalos out there, Emmure has been forced to sit out this year’s Gathering of the Juggalos. Shockingly, this is once again tied to Frankie Palmeri’s vocal health. Which he still can’t seem to figure out. Shocker.
- I personally hate this band. But I know there are other opinions out there. So for the three of you out there that enjoy Iwrestledabearonce, you can now stream the new album, Hail Mary, in full.
- More thought on this later in the week, but here’s a video for Dark Tranquillity’s “The Science of Noise”:
“Ein Bier… bitte.”