I like Thursday because I drink beer on Thursdays. I guess that means I like every other day as well. Interesting.
- Of COURSE I’m starting with this. Beginning today, you can live stream select Wacken Open Air performances. The better bands are tomorrow…but I won’t be doing this post tomorrow.
- I know most of us are excited about Iron Maiden‘s upcoming new album, The Book of Souls. While that doesn’t drop for a few more weeks, here’s a brief sample of some of the new material. Neat.
- Well this is interesting. Tony Hovater, former drummer of some band named The Paramedic, is running for office in New Carlisle, OH. But that’s not the interesting part. He’s running as part of the Traditional Worker’s Party. The one formed by Matthew Heimbach. The racist. Great.
- News out of Killer Be Killed: Converge drummer Ben Koller has officially joined the supergroup. I’m really happy for them.
- And finally, check out this sick video of Krisiun playing their new track “Ways of Barbarism” live:
Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. Good.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”