There are concerts I am excited about. Isn’t that great?
- First on the list is Intronaut hitting North America with The Ocean. The latter band was one of my favorite concerts, from, uh, some year before this year. Either way, count me in.
- Next on the list is Between the Buried and Me and August Burns Red. Also touring North America. However my excitement level is lessened by this news.
- Lemmy‘s public memorial service is going to be a big deal. How big of a deal? Big enough to occupy the entirety of Sunset Strip. Aggressive? Certainly. Justified? Absolutely.
- Axl Rose canceled an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and in classic fashion, he was made fun of for it immediately. I for one, don’t give a single shit about Mr. Rose.
- Of course I’m going to round things off with the latest Abbath track, titled “Ashes of the Damned.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”