“You know the doors that spell disaster, I unlock. You feel my presence, now your stomach is a knot. Open minds can be leveled up by me. The devil’s blood holds one eighth of an ounce. And the saying goes for each seal you close, another path is lit. Relax it’s just a hit.”
- Slipknot is hitting the road with Marilyn Manson and Of Mice And Men. Dates and venues still to be determined, cities confirmed. (I couldn’t dodge this news if I wanted to, but Sarah tipped me off first, so the credit goes that way.)
- Dayton rock band CounterFlux lost three members in an accident involving a drunk driver. Drinking and driving is not something to fuck with and the fact that this happened, when the band was in no way at fault, is absolutely heartbreaking.
- We already knew about Rammstein, but Chicago Open Air has added several additional bands that include the likes of Disturbed, Slipknot, and Carcass.
- Ghost will never fail at giving interviews. Check them out at The Grammys last night. You won’t regret it. Oh, they also won a Grammy. So good for them.
- The Black Dahlia Murder has a new music video for “Threat Level No. 3”. It reminds me of Metalocalypse, so I don’t hate it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”