“Wilderness will not claim the beast, nor civilized state deny its feast. Not gibberish of madman, hysteric chant of priest, nor lovers’ brutal sighs, lend the savage peace.”
- More backlash from the Phil Anselmo stuff from what feels like forever ago. Down have now pulled out of all European festivals.
- Dr. Know is on the road to recovery. But it took some heavy finances to get him there. A crowd funding campaign has been launched to help the Bad Brains guitarist with all that.
- Lacuna Coil fans now have something concrete to get excited about. It was recently announced that their latest album, Delirium, will be out on May 27th. Album artwork has been revealed as well.
- Another example of people getting butthurt over stupid things. Rotting Christ will be touring South Africa under a different name because, well, religious people. I don’t what that name will be yet, but I’m certain it won’t be as awesome.
- There were a number of new videos I could have picked from today. I went with InAeona‘s “Never Forever” because it wasn’t Trivium.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”