“I’m the dark warrior, presented in flames. Carried on the hellish wings of fire I discover the deepest desires, feel delight. I destroy all the god’s laws. I am almighty, immortal power.”
- Kicking off your Monday evening with a tour. Gorguts will be running through a large portion of North America with Intronaut and Brain Tentacles. I don’t know about you, but is one I don’t plan to miss.
- What the hell just happened to Nails? Right after destroying everybody with their latest album, You Will Never Be One of Us, they… disappeared? Even I think this is a bit bizarre.
- Things not to do: Spit on Tom Araya. Mostly because duh. Don’t be a dick. But he will also get you kicked out of a Slayer show. I mean, I guess you didn’t actually support the band anyway… so wait… what?
- Some interesting news from Ozzy Osbourne. It looks like his marriage with Sharon is back on track. So that’s nice. Or something.
- Revocation release a new video for “Arbiters of the Apocalypse”, which you can check out below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”