“Hence I will anoint and whisper wholeheartedly the creed of Hades and beyond, as I succumb to inevitable sin. For I cannot enslave myself with imaginary words of salvation. The hypocrisy that surrounds my temple is assisted by pretenders to the throne.”
- Starting with a tour is the easiest way to go about things. Soilwork, Unearth, Battlecross, and Wovenwar will be hitting North America this fall as part of the Fury Tour.
- This was the big news from the past weekend. The Dillinger Escape Plan decided to hang ’em up after a solid 20 year run. With a new album out and everything it came as a bit of a shock. Good luck to those dudes and whatever they pursue next.
- To follow that up, we have some lighter news. Blind Guardian are planning big things over the next few years. It looks like 2018 will bring us a new live album and 2019 an orchestral album? Count me in.
- This is cool. At this year’s Wacken Open Air Festival, Dio’s Disciples used a hologram to reunite Dio with his former bandmates on stage. I can’t even imagine the crowd reaction to that.
- Here’s Marilyn Manson in a trailer for Salem. Season 3 I think. Something like that. I don’t really care, I’m just too lazy to keep looking for stuff.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”