Alright. Only a few more days until I’m in the woods. Let’s do this!
- Let’s start with news out of Nuclear Blast. “The Bay Strikes Back Tour”, featuring Testament, Exodus, and Death Angel, kicks off (kind of) with the Blue Ridge Rock Festival on September 9th and runs through November 27th. Lots of dates, lots of fun. Pre-sales start tomorrow, and everything else goes on sale this coming Thursday, July 1st.
- Columbus-based rock collective Beartooth have announced “The Journey Below” streaming event. That is scheduled for July 14th, and supports their new album, Below, which is out now through Red Bull Records. Check out a trailer for the event here.
- Canadian metal festival Loud As Hell is making its return this summer, July 30th through August 1st, basically a month following the easing of restrictions. The lineup is still to come, which is kind of gnarly considering this is only a month away. Either way, weekend passes are available here for those interested.
- Finnish black metal project Azazel have announced September 24th as the release date for Aegrus Satanas Tecum. That marks the third full-length effort, which will be out through Primitive Reaction. Check out the new track, “Demons Attack the Nun’s Chapel”, right here.
- And we’ll wrap up Monday with the new video from Brzask, for “In the Forest of Karkonosze”. Pretty sure that’s a standalone single? Not sure. But if you want some more black metal in your day, have at it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”