Apparently I missed a lot of shit at the end of last week. Oh well.
- Alright, fine. There are a couple things from last week I still need to touch on. Most importantly, Amorphis. Halo, their next album, is set for a February 11th release through Atomic Fire Records. No new tunes or pre-order information available just yet, but you know once it is we’ll be ready for it.
- Ghost Bath, fresh off the release of Self Loather, have shared a drum playthrough for “Flickering Wicks of Black”. I don’t usually watch these playthrough videos, mostly because I’m a failed musician, but every so often a good one comes around… and this falls into that category. Still need a copy of the album? Order it here.
- Out of the Season of Mist camp, Replacire have offered a studio update. They’re currently tracking their follow up to 2017’s Do Not Deviate, and in conjunction have shared a new video for the title-track from that album. Check it out right here.
- And then we have Verbum, who have set the release date for their Iron Bonehead debut. Exhortation to the Impure will be out on January 14th, and you can check out a new track titled “Silent Oratorium” here.
- And we’re going to close with the latest video from Hypocrisy. Yes, I’m bookending this with news from last week. Go figure. Anyway, this is the clip for “Children of the Grey”. As a reminder, Worship is out on November 26th through Nuclear Blast.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”