Another late Quickies. Looks like the thread of consistency that I’d touted so highly for my solo-posting is beginning to unravel. Oh well. Here’s what we missed in metal today:
- Godflesh. That is all. October 7 simply can’t get here fast enough.
- TOUR ALERT–Devin Townsend, Animals As Leaders and Monuments will be hitting the road together this fall! Excuse me while I go change my pants. And then buy tickets. And then change my pants again.
- There’s some story making the rounds about Kid Rock and Insane Clown Posse and a dildo, or something. I haven’t read it because I’m worried about my brain melting and falling out of my head, but maybe you’re ballsier than I am?
- One thing I’ve always loved about hockey goalies (using the term “loved” relatively, because, well…hockey) is how they can paint their masks with any design they want. Augsburger Panther keeper Chris Mason took full advantage of this rule, and commissioned a gnarly Iron Maiden-themed design on his. It’s pretty badass.
- Adrenaline Mob’s bass player apparently quit the band via social media. Without telling the band. Because that’s not awkward at all…
- Finally, Entombed A.D. have released a video for their song, “Pandemic Rage.” Check it out:
The video’s…fine, I guess. What I love, though, is Metal Injection’s suggestion in their post that we go out and buy the CD for $14.99. Sure, because we’re still in 1999. Anyway, that’ll do it. Check back tomorrow for more Horns Up stuff!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.