Too many items in the inbox tonight… most of which I don’t care about.
- Let’s lead off with All That Remains, something I don’t do often. We already knew about the 15th anniversary release of The Fall of Ideals, out on November 12th, but today we learned they will also be touring the album starting next March. Get your tickets right here.
- Municipal Waste have signed on to a fresh deal with Nuclear Blast, having been with the label for a decade now. News like this usually comes with some kind of album update, and this is no exception with a new release planned for some time in 2022. We’ll stay tuned.
- News from yesterday, but still worth sharing, Allegaeon have announced their next album. Damnum is set for a February 25th release through Metal Blade, and you can check out the new video for “Into Embers” right now. They’ve got a full slate of live dates in 2022, so be sure to catch them on the road as well.
- New England sludge veterans Come To Grief have made their entire back catalog free (well, NYP) over on Bandcamp. Better still, they have a brief run of shows lined up in the Northeast this coming November and December if you happen to be in the area.
- We’ll wrap up with the new video from Blind Channel for “Balboa”. You can also purchase the single here, out through Century Media, if you feel so inspired.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”