And now for something completely different.
Over the next several weeks, I am thrilled to announce that Nine Circles will be covering the Boston region of Wacken Metal Battle 2017. For those unaware, this is a regional competition that gives independent bands all over the world an opportunity to play at metal’s most prominent festival. For the first time ever, this battle has come to the United States and will feature bands from three different regions all competing to earn a single spot at WOA 2017. Continue reading
“Life is your consciousness as you tame your wild beasts, when exhaustion is the currency that you must pay for sleep.”
I’ve decided to start introducing Canto with lyrics from whatever song I’m listening to as I compile these. I’m running out of witty bullshit to say every night. You get to guess the song.
- I know we teased this information sometime last year, but new details have emerged. Behemoth‘s Nergal will be releasing a new album this year. Except, well, it’s going to be country/blues. Very interesting, indeed.
- Remember when Darkest Hour were actually kinda big? Well, they’re not anymore really. In fact, they are crowdfunding to help support a new album. If you’re a fan, could be kinda cool to directly contribute to the cause.
- So efforts have been put in place to get a bronze statue of Lemmy put up at The Rainbow Bar and Grill. And now you can help contribute. And I thoroughly hope you do so.
- The 3rd wave of bands have been announced for New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. Oceano, Disentomb, and Carnivora have all been added. If that’s your thing. Spoiler alert: it’s not mine.
- Wild Throne have a new music video for “Fear Yourself.” Also not my thing, but I’m sure somebody out there will like it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”