Man, Sacrament is old. Which means… I’m old?
- Anyway, let’s start with Aeon, who announced their first new album in absolutely forever. God Ends Here will be out on October 15th through Metal Blade Records, and you can check out a lyric video for the first single, titled “Church of Horror”, right here. This kicks ass.
- Anyway, I hinted at Lamb of God news, so let’s go there next. Today they released “The Making of Redneck Music Video” clip, which I needed so badly today. And truthfully I can’t believe that came out in 2006. A reminder that a digital reissue of Sacrament will be out this coming Friday.
- Members of Horrendous and Crypt Sermon have teamed up as The Silver. Their debut, Ward of Roses, will be out on October 15th through Gilead Media. Check out the first single, “The Fallow”, and get your pre-order on at this location. Also, a question for the aether, the Gilead 2021 SubClub is gonna happen right? Because I need some of this stuff, just not TWICE.
- The Lion’s Daughter have announced a concert stream that will be held via Knotfest’s Twitch channel. The event is scheduled for August 20th (Friday) at 8:00 EDT. They’ll be supporting the recently released new album, Skin Show, which is out through Season of Mist.
- And we’ll close with a new video from Caustic Casanova, because a little stoner rock sounds like the right way to wrap up a Tuesday. Here’s the clip for “Memory King”. That track is taken from 2019’s God How I Envy The Deaf.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”