That time of day, so let’s not waste any time. Here are today’s Quickies–let’s see what we’ve missed in the metal world, shall we?
- So Lord Mantis is at it again–this time with an apparently SUPER NSFW video for “Possession Prayer” that I didn’t watch, because I’ve, you know, been at work all day. Go forward at your own risk here, folks.
- Since 2014’s about to wrap up, Spotify’s back with its Year in Music feature. As always, they throw together all kinds of analytics on your listening habits over the past year, but this year they’ve added a kind-of-cool feature called “Play it Forward,” which recommends songs for you to check out based on what you dug this year. Wanna see mine? Of course you do.
- Guys, I think Phil Rudd might need some help. Bold statement here, I know.
- On the other hand, former Faith No More frontman Chuck Mosley definitely needs some help–as he’s flat broke and can’t pay his rent. Very sad to see.
- If you’re in NYC, good news! Eyehategod’s coming to Saint Vitus in February! If you’re not in NYC…sucks to be you?
- Aaaand let’s close with a video we actually can show you: here’s a guy playing snippets of all 160 Megadeth songs in one take. Because…reasons?
The dude’s got chops. ‘Nuff said. Anyway, that’ll do it for tonight. Check back tomorrow for Episode 31!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.