Tour announcements all over the place today!
- Starting with Cloak who are touring the U.S. with Demiser this coming October and November. I know one Nine Circler that’s going to be PSYCHED about this one. Well, two. Throw me in that bucket. Tickets can be acquired here. Both of these bands rule, so go do that.
- And then we have Heavy Temple, another band I enjoy immensely. This is a shorter run of shows, but they have some U.S. dates in August and early September. They’ll be supporting their new album, Lupi Amoris, which dropped back in June through Magnetic Eye Records.
- Yatra have signed on with Prosthetic Records, and are currently in the studio working on their label debut and follow-up to 2020’s All Is Lost. They also have a run of dates lined up in August and September, a few of which are with High Reeper… which kicks ass.
- Combichrist has announced the second leg of their fall tour dates, with King 810, Davey Suicide, and Modern Mimes. Those dates kick off October 18th in Seattle, and runs through November 6th in Akron. The first leg of that tour starts September 19th, so lots of Combichrist this coming fall.
- Polish black metal crew Misanthur have set October 15th as the release date of Ephemeris. Their debut will be out through Season of Mist Underground Activists, and you can check out the first single taken from that album below, titled “Black Clouds & No Silver Linings”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”