Corey’s off doing mountain things for the weekend. I think. Whenever he’s not here, I just tend to assume that’s what he’s doing. Anyway, you’ve got me on these suckers for the next couple of days. So let’s get to it, shall we?
- The saga of Dave Mustaine losing the plot continues: apparently, country star Steve Wariner is going to be appearing on the as-yet-untitled upcoming Megadeth album. Because, you know, Super Collider wasn’t enough of a departure.
- Looks like Mastodon‘s going to have a new beer on the market. The “Motherpuncher” IPA is farmhouse-brewed with passion fruit. Color me thirsty.
- My Dying Bride have announced their new album, Feel the Misery, will be dropping September 18. This should be interesting.
- Anyone planning on heading to 70,000 Tons of Metal next year? Well you’re in luck: the first wave of bands has been announced. Can’t say I’m exactly chomping at the bit based on these first 10 bands, truth be told.
- In an enormous victory for fans of normal-style capitalization everywhere, Disturbed frontman David Draiman has cancelled his Twitter account.
- And finally, Cradle of Filth released a new song whose title is far too long for me to want to type out here. You can watch / listen to it below, if you care to:
I didn’t care to. Anyway, that’ll do it for tonight. Check back tomorrow for all the usual shenanigans!
Keep it heavy,