All kinds of good stuff coming your way today!
- Rammstein is officially back in the studio working on new material! It’s been way too long. Two words: Floor. Seats.
- The Ocean is streaming a new track over at Metalsucks called “The Quiet Observer.” Not exactly sure how I feel about it yet, but I always like new Ocean things.
- This is awesome. NY Hockey Rangers defenseman Dan Boyle spent a week in August as a roadie for Faith No More. Hockey and metal… two of my favorite things.
- In case you were all wondering what Metalocalypse Now is exactly, we now have an answer. The new site is the center for all social media efforts to get a final season of Metalocalypse onto Hulu. Go do it.
- Failure has a new music video out for “Counterfeit Sky.” It’s about space. I like space.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”