Lots of tour and festival news today I think…
- And leading off we have the Decibel Magazine Tour 2023, which will feature the likes of Cattle Decapitation, Dark Funeral, 200 Stab Wounds, and Blackbraid. Great lineup. Those dates fall in May and June. I have some great memories from Decibel Magazine Tours from back in the day, so it’s a shame I’ll be sitting this one out.
- 2023 will also see the return of Milwaukee Metal Fest, set for May 26 through 28. There are some big names in the lineup, including Lamb of God, Napalm Death, Anthrax, and so on. It’s a pretty stacked bill. Jamey Jasta purchased the rights to this festival last year, and it seems to be back with a bang.
- Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper announced the “Freaks on Parade Tour 2023”, which will also feature Ministry and Filter. Those dates are in August and September, kicking off on the 24th in Dallas, and wrapping up in Phoenix a month later. Tickets go on sale this coming Friday at this location.
- Norma Jean unveiled a new video for “1994”, which contains footage spanning their entire career. Be sure to catch them on tour in the coming weeks with Fire From the Gods and Greyhaven.
- Following their recent signing with Century Media, and with a debut album on the way, Predatory Void shared a standalone single titled “*(struggling..)”. Give that a listen and watch below. There are some awesome names attached to this project, and I can’t wait to see what comes later this year.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”