I think Wednesday is the worst of the days. But it’s close… to every other day.
- Here’s some fun news out of Chthonic. Vocalist Freddy Lim will be running for a seat in parliament over in Taiwan. If I lived there, I would totally vote for him. But I don’t. So I won’t.
- Are you a Crowbar fan? If you are, I would recommend sending Kirk Windstein ten dollars. Why is that? Well, he’ll send you a personalized Christmas card in response. That’s adorable.
- Here’s another tour. Turnstile, with Defeater, Basement, and Colleen Green. I’ll be skipping this one. But if you care, this tour kicks off early April.
- Holy shit I didn’t even realize these guys were still a thing! Hatebreed has signed on with Nuclear Blast and are currently working on a new album.
- This thing is everywhere, so I can’t really avoid sharing it. Here’s President Obama signing Korn‘s “Freak on a Leash” (not really).
“Ein Bier… bitte.”