“Hide my fears and kill my doubts, whatevers in my way. Poppin’ pills and drinkin’ booze,
smokin’ everyday. Stoned and drunk completely gone, my world is here to stay.”
- This was big news from last week that I missed because I was traveling. Ex-Agalloch members Jason Walton, Aesop Dekker, and Don Anderson have teamed up with Aaron John Gregory of Giant Squid to form a new project called Khôrada.
- How about some Ozzy related things? He previously said his career was still going strong and it looks like he means. Once this Sabbath tour over for good, it sounds like he will be hitting the studio for some solo stuff.
- How about some Mastodon stuff, too? According to guitarist Bill Kelliher, the dudes have already been working on new material and will try to jump in the studio in October or November.
- Might Jason Newsted team up with Metallica again? Aside from just praising the new material, the former bassist has opened up about his communication with the thrashers.
- Remember Lordi? I sure do. And now you can too with this totally NSFW video for “Hug You Hardcore.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”