It’s a bit late in the day, so I’ll just say: hey, it’s Quickies time! Here’s all the shit we missed today:
- KISS is opening a self-themed wedding chapel inside its self-themed golf course. Because we can really only be sure of two things in life: that there are idiots who will pay for both; and that Gene Simmons has physically sewn his mouth to a large dick made of money.
- Today in “uhh…what the fuck?”, Alice Cooper was inducted into the White Castle Hall of Fame. Yes, the hamburger place. No, I can’t words right now either.
- Apparently the guys in Anthrax are now buddies with Game of Thrones producer D.B. Weiss now, because Weiss is trying to find a way to let the band record some of the its new album on the show’s set. Which would be really epic and cool if the beneficiary was anyone other than Anthrax.
- Wanna see just how badly Testament fucked Greg Christian over financially? He’s posted a picture of his 2013 W-2 form, and…yikes. Sucks to see.
- Finally, Belgian deathsters Aborted have a new video for their song, “The Extirpation Agenda.” Check it out:
That’ll do it for today! Check back tomorrow for more!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.