A new week and some new… news. I guess. I’m trying really hard to stay focused on this blog and not let the World Cup occupy all of my time on the internet. It isn’t going well. But Germany won… so now I’m willing to provide your Quickies.
- For those excited about At The Gates’ At War With Reality, here are some drum tracks. Minimal… but still At The Gates.
- Remember those charges against those guys from King 810? Remember that time we didn’t know who they were? We still don’t. But those charges were dropped.
- In another episode of ‘Sucks to be Russia’, All of Marilyn Manson’s shows were canceled. I’m not what you would call a Manson fan, but this country seems to lose out on a lot of tours. It’s their own fault this time.
- Ice T’s son is being charged with involuntary manslaughter. This tells me two things. One, Ice T is old. Two, the new Body Count album is ironic.
- For those that actually give a shit about the Misfits… those lawsuits seem to be escalating. I’m not one of those people that give a shit about the Misfits.
- Christina Scabbia is among my favorite humans (right up there with Masha Scream and Alissa White-Gluz), so I’ll conclude things with this thing that she helped do:
Ignore the Rob Zombie part. And the Metallica connection. Then, maybe, you’re good. Anyway, I’m gonna resume celebrating this Germany win.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.