Two more days until I’m off to Detroit. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…. I’m probably one of a very select excited about that concept. Because hockey!
- Windhand is back in the studio. Those were the fun guys from MDF last year that were rather captivating. This is neat.
- This is actually kind of cool. Metallica will be re-releasing No Life ’til Leather on cassette for Record Store Day this year. This is a souvenir I actually might pick up. Even if I can’t play it. At all.
- Sludge doom metallers Indian have called it quits. They wrote some decent stuff over the years. Equally as interesting, some of the shit that pops up when you type “Indian band” into Google. Shit got weird.
- Sepultura have announced a 30th anniversary tour. Who exactly is in Sepultura these days? My memory fails me. So does my effort in giving a reasonable enough amount of fucks.
- It took me awhile, but I finally found some cool to share as a video. Here’s the entirety of Immortal Randy Rhoads: The Ultimate Tribute:
Worth it. Some good stuff on there.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.