Hey! I’m back from Vegas! Let’s look at things!
- I’ve never been a fan of Iwrestledabearonce, but I’m less of a fan of seeing bands get robbed. They literally had everything stolen. They’re doing the Gofundme thing, and I encourage you all to help out.
- We all knew this was coming. Iron Maiden have announced US tour dates. There aren’t many of them… so good luck.
- It looks like Wintersun is recording vocals. Which begs the question, ‘What the actual fvck?’ Wasn’t Time II supposed to be DONE like three years ago?
- Unfortunate news for Randy Blythe, as Czech courts have rejected his damages claim. Yep, he’s out 400 grand. That is really, really shitty.
- No videos today because nothing looks interesting. But some good news: Maynard James Keenan is going to write a biography!
Ok, I’m out.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”