Forget what I said yesterday. It feels like this week is starting to drag already.
- I am definitely not a Kanye West fan. So, a good way to earn points in my book is to call him out whenever possible. Corey Taylor did just that in a recent video clip for Music Choice.
- In other good news, it looks like we’re primed for some new King Diamond! The King announced work on the next album would commence after Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival. I hate writing that.
- For better or worse, we all know what Babymetal is. Well, now we have something even weirder. Let me give you Japan’s Ladybaby. It’s VERY satirical and VERY creepy. It can go away now.
- I fully encourage the use of drinking horns when consuming alcohol. What I’m not so sure of, however, is this Johan Hegg horn that will run over almost a grand.
- Finally, in lieu of a new video today, I’ve decided to share another reason why Brent Hinds is one of my favorite humans. Apparently at 2005’s Ozzfest, he was kicked out for taking shrooms and running around naked. A+ good sir.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”