Last week was pretty fun. So much fun, in fact, that I’d like to keep this train rolling for another week. This Friday’s pairing is the otherworldly death metal of Labyrinth of Stars’ Spectrum Xenomorph and Dancing Crow Vineyard’s Corbeau Rusé.Continue reading
The new Soilwork is awesome. Chris wrote a whole review about it. Read it.
- Lacuna Coil are releasing Comalies XX, a remade version of their iconic 2002 album marking its anniversary. That will be out on October 14th through Century Media, and a clip for “Tight Rope XX” is available here.
- Clutch is popular, so we’ll jump there next. They unveiled a new single and video, titled “Slaughter Beach”, which can be viewed here. That track, naturally, is taken from Sunrise On Slaughter Beach, which drops one month from today through Weathermaker.
- Labyrinth of Stars, the new project featuring members of Valborg and Lantlôs, are streaming a new track over at Brooklyn Vegan titled “Dissolving Into The Eternal Nothingness”. That’s the latest from their debut album, Spectrum Xenomorph, which drops on September 30th through Translation Loss.
- We’re going to close with something I’ve been anticipating for a bit now, and that is the latest from Stormruler. Their new album, Sacred Rites & Black Magick is set for an October 14th release through Napalm Records. Check out the video for the title track here. It rules.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Weird, annoying times my friends. That said, the clock keeps ticking closer to Wyoming…
- Let’s open things up with a fresh tour announcement. Immortal Bird are hitting the road in September with Malevich, with dates mostly in places I can’t get to. Sad. But it sounds like they’ll focus on finishing their next album in the near future as well. Not sad!
- Labyrinth Of Stars, a new project featuring some of the minds behind Lantlos and Valborg, have announced details surrounding their debut. Spectrum Xenomorph will drop on September 30th through Translation Loss Records, and you can check out “Star Pervertor” over at Decibel right now.
- Funeral Chic unveiled more material from Roman Candle, so we’ll jump there next. Check out Last Line Blues over at Revolver. As a reminder, that album is set for a July 29th release through Prosthetic Records.
- I feel like rounding out the day with Revocation is the right call. The video below is for “Diabolical Majesty”, the first single taken from Netherheaven. Their new album is set for a September 9th release through Metal Blade. Be sure to catch them on tour with Krisiun, Alluvial, and Inoculation later this year as well.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”