Shows on back to back nights is always a tall order. When the second of those two shows follows up an incredible performance by Blind Guardian on Halloween? Well, good luck. Regardless of expectations, the excitement was still there for my first Rise Against show. And knowing their performance was going to be set up by local legends Killswitch Engage was a good thing as well. While I had seen the latter several times, it had been over half a decade since I had last watched them take a stage. Taking all factors into consideration, I was definitely able to walk away from this show with plenty of positives. Continue reading
Hey, everyone. Coming to you late tonight, I know. Unfortunately, I had things to do that are more important than this. Deal with it.
- We start with a tragic van accident on I-85 in Georgia that left members of Khaotika and Wormreich deceased. The names have no been released, but it looks as though the crash may be a result of the driver falling asleep at the wheel.
- It looks like Gojira are back in the studio. It’s been a few years… I am very OK with this.
- New tour alert: Killswitch Engage, Rise Against, and Letlive will be hitting the road this summer. I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for Rise Against…
- Disney has made it a point to ban a variety of metal bands from performing on their property. This time around, it’s Warbringer. People are dumb.
- You guys ever heard of Sigh? Well you’re about to. Here’s a bizarre track called “Kaedit Nos Pestis”:
I don’t exactly know what to do with that. Good luck.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”