It’s quite perfect timing for this Visions of Hell. First off, a majority of the Nine Circles crew was at Behemoth in NY (and a few people spilled over to Behemoth in Boston, MA the following night). Both shows (and there will be full reviews of them) included Behemoth playing their masterpiece The Satanist straight through. During that performance, aside from some visual effects, the video for “Messe Noire” was unveiled as the band tore through the track. So follow the jump for details and the video itself. Continue reading
Alright, we’re beyond the halfway point. And holy shit it’s snowing again. Why does this keep happening?
- This is comical, but also kind of messed up. Marilyn Manson was punched in the face at a Denny’s in Alberta. As if any of us needed another reason to avoid that fine establishment…
- As always, your weekly album sales. Not a ton notable here, but we can point to Hollywood Undead and Nightwish. I guess.
- I knew I didn’t care about Puddle of Mudd for a reason! Lead singer Wes Scantlin killed this set extremely early. Needless to say, the fans were bullshit.
- This is downright entertaining. Here is a clip of Vital Remains getting into an onstage argument with a club owner about the presence of a crucifix. Those Jesus people… they’re weird.
- So, is “Messe Noire” the most Behemoth-y music video ever? Maybe…
It’s creepy. And therefore, it’s amazing.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.