I’m struggling to find Dodsfall’s Kaosmakt and it’s pissing me the fuck off. I needed some trve Norwegian black metal in my life.
- I’ve been looking for it, and I finally found it. A reason to hate Taylor Swift. For some reason, the pop star thought it’d be a good idea to trademark relatively common phrases. The cool thing? Peculate decided to fuck with her by writing a song that is exactly three words: the trademarked “This Sick Beat.”
- As usual, your weekly album sales. Not gonna get into it too much, but Periphery opened pretty well.
- AC/DC might be moving on with a new drummer. And it might be an old drummer. Rumor has it, Chris Slade may be coming back. Whatever at this point.
- Need a reason to shit on Phil Labonte again? Of course you don’t. But you’re getting one anyway. Here he is trying to cover his ass for his idiotic remarks on MSNBC. This is just funny at this point.
- Once again, no new videos I feel like sharing. But here’s some new Ensiferum if you feel like playing make-believe for a few minutes. The track is called “Heathen Horde” and will be on the upcoming One Man Army, available February 23, 2015.
That’s it. Back to hunting for Norwegian black metal.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.