Only one more work day stands between me and… Behemoth (and friendship. Happy, Dan?). Hmmm. This is a good situation.
- Some really depressing news to start off this Wednesday. Rumor has it, Century Media is about to be bought out by a major label. I don’t see how this could be a good thing.
- You know who we haven’t shit on in awhile? Our buddy Frankie. Emmure was forced to cancel a show with Suicide Silence as a result of their vocalist tearing his vocal chords. You guys know the drill here.
- Nick Cordle is the new guitarist of Sanctuary. If you guys remember, Nick Cordle used to be in Arch Enemy. And Jeff Loomis used to be in Sanctuary. Ya hear me?
- I guess I should mention today’s latest tour announcements. Slayer will be hitting a few venues in between festivals between April and June. So there’s that.
- I was tempted to share a ridiculous video of death metal Mary Poppins, but I think I’ll just link it instead. So, how about some Old Man Gloom?:
That’s some creepy shit. Track is called “The Lash”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.