In case you weren’t aware, our 2021 year-end posts are still going strong! I’ll publish mine… eventually.
- I like goblin metal, so we’ll lead off with the Nekrogoblikon news that emerged today. The Fundamental Slimes and Humours will be out on April 1st and can be pre-ordered here. Check out the new single, “This Is It”, right now.
- New York experimental death metal collective Aeviterne are releasing their debut, The Ailing Facade, on March 18th through Profound Lore. Check out the new track, “Denature”, right now. From the accounts I’ve seen, it’s quite good.
- Danish alternative metal crew NORÐ are releasing their debut, Machine Blood, on March 4th through Inverse Records. Give “Fear Reigns” a listen here, and pre-order that one through Bandcamp.
- If you need some more traditional metal in your life tonight, here’s a new one from Maule, titled “Sword Woman”. That’s taken from their forthcoming self-titled debut album, which drops on the 14th through Gates of Hell Records.
- We’re going to end the day on a high note. A personal, local favorite of mine, KYOTY, are releasing a new album titled Isolation on February 24th through Deafening Assembly. Check out the video for “Quarantine” below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”