I love moments when Sebastian Bach makes a moron of himself. Which is, to say, most times. Luckily, we get one of those moments to lead off tonight’s Canto. So why don’t we do just that?
- So hey! Here’s that Sebastian Bach moment I mentioned earlier. Apparently dude’s realized he doesn’t have a lot of friends and is now selling tickets to attend his wedding. For $300. I can’t wait ’til exactly zero people show up to this thing.
- KEN Mode announced a whole buttload of fall tour dates to support their new album, Success. How much of a buttload? Try two months and more than 50 shows. That Acheron gig in Brooklyn could be fun.
- Speaking of tour dates: Kataklysm and Belphegor are hitting the road together this fall.
- Some interesting stuff here: a handful of guys from Cryptopsy and Neuraxis have teamed up to form a new project called Akurion. And hey, it’s apparently going to be “ball-crushingly heavy,” guys!
- And finally, here’s a new video from Phinehas:
Song’s called “White Livered,” and…whatever. See you kiddies tomorrow.
Keep it heavy,