Got some more live stream shows to share today, so let’s get right into it.
- Lacuna Coil have announced the “Black Anima: Live From The Apocalypse” event, scheduled for September 11th at 3:00 PM EST. The show will include a full performance of Black Anima, which is pretty dope. Tickets are available here.
- And then we have Fleshgod Apocalypse, who are live streaming a full concert of their own from Bloom Studio in Rome. That event takes place on August 1st and tickets can be scooped up at this location.
- Pulchra Morte, the death/doom outfit featuring members of Skeletonwitch, Wolvhammer, Eulogy, etc. have been added to the Transcending Obscurity roster. This news also comes with an album announcement, scheduled for a fall release.
- And we’ll close with a (relatively) new video from Firing All Cylinders for “Never Broken”, taken from Weaponized, which is out now on Awfully Good Records. Give it a watch if you have a few minutes to spare.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Content is lacking these days. Makes me sad.
- 1349 have announced a very brief run of headlining shows here in the U.S. this coming May. There are only four dates, and support will be in the form of Pulchra Morte.
- I like when booze and metal collide. See also: I like… always? Anyway, The Night Flight Orchestra have revealed both a signature wine and rum. Plot twist: it’s a rum barrel-aged riesling… and a champagne barrel-aged rum. Both created in cooperation with Phantom Spirits.
- Couple new videos to share today. The first comes from the recently-reviewed-on-Nine-Circles Intronaut. This clip is for the track “Speaking of Orbs”. A reminder (you probably don’t need) that Fluid Existential Inversions dropped last Friday through Metal Blade.
- Horn are back! The German black metallers are bringing a new album our way in 2020, titled Mohngang. That will be out on May 15th through Iron Bonehead. Check out the first single, “Satt scheint der Sud der Tat”, right now.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”