The snow has fallen on these White Mountains.
- Batushka have signed a new worldwide deal with Napalm Records, and it sounds like new material will emerge in the near future. But otherwise, you can catch them live over in Europe early next year with Hate.
- Anaal Nathrakh shared a rehearsal video for “Endarkenment”, which I missed a little while ago. So I’m sharing it now. Here you go. They’re performing that track live for only the second time on December 14 in London.
- Chicago’s Ready For Death are releasing their self-titled debut on December 9 through Translation Loss Records, and today they revealed a new track from that record. Give “Church of the Nuclear Bomb” a listen over at Invisible Oranges.
- Out of Belarus, Woe Unto Me shared the new track “Blood-Black Nothingness Stops Spinning”. That track is taken from Among The Meandering Ordeals, Reshape the Pivot of Harmony, which will be out next year through M-Theory Audio.
- Closing out our Wednesday, we have new material from Stratovarius, a video for “Survive”. That’s the title-track from their new album, which is out now through earMUSIC.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”