Kind of a slow day out there, thank Satan. I’ve had a bitch of a day and a lot of shit to do tonight.
- Amber Smashed Face. I definitely laughed at that one. Confused? Cannibal Corpse have announced their own beer. They’ve partnered with 3 Floyds to make what will inevitably be a mediocre beer.
- New tour. Deicide will be hitting the road in December with Season of Suffering. Most of the shows are in either NY or TX, which makes absolutely no sense.
- Warrel Dane will soon be playing the Nevermore classic Dead Heart in a Dead World in full… will Nevermore be there? Of course not!
- Katy Perry once sang backup vocals for P.O.D. I’m done with this bullet point.
- With the Dead, a project that consists of ex-Cathedral and Electric Wizard, have a fuzzy new track out called “Crown of Burning Stars”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”