I am legitimately proud of how much I crammed into this past weekend.
- We’ll lead off with Suicide Silence, who have announced their return to Century Media Records. They released their first three full-length albums through the label, and it sound like new music is heading our way soon.
- Hell yeah! An April Wayfarer tour! …That comes nowhere near me. Damnit. Well, if you happen to be on the western side of the United States in a couple months, much sure you carve out time for one of these shows. I’ll be jealous.
- Death Bells released a new track today called “Passerby”. That release comes right before a handful of live dates, including time at Homesick Fest in California, which you can see here.
- Looks like Dino Cazares will be joining Soulfly on their upcoming U.S. tour with Short Fuse and 200 Stab Wounds. Check out all the dates, and purchase tickets, here.
- Yeah, I guess we can close with something symphonic. Check out the new animated video from Belle Morte for “Who are you”. Their debut full-length, Crime of Passion, is out through Wormholedeath.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”