Alright, so today was slightly more normal? But only slightly. Very, very slightly.
- Let’s kick things off with some news from Swallow the Sun. The Finnish death doom legends have announced a new studio album, which will be titled Moonflowers. That’s set for a November 19th release through Century Media. But wait, there’s more! In addition, there will also be an instrumental version of the album, and you can check out the clip for “Moonflowers Bloom In Misery” as performed by Trio NOX right now.
- This is probably a good time to check in on Carcass, since Torn Arteries is out next month (through Nuclear Blast). Today they released the first album trailer, for “Kelly’s Meat Emporium”, which is worth a couple minutes of your time. Also, one of the tracks on the new album is called “Eleanor Rigor Mortis”… andddddd I’m dead.
- Kayo Dot dropped a new single ahead of the release of Moss Grew on the Swords and Plowshares Alike, an album that is set for an October 29th release through Prophecy Productions. For now, check out the clip for “Void in Virgo (The Nature of Sacrifice)”.
- Agressor are reissuing their first two albums, Neverending Destiny and Towards Beyond, on vinyl (and CD) through Season of Mist. The release date is set for September 24th, but you can pre-order them right now at this location.
- The biggest news of the day, however, likely came from Full of Hell, who also announced a new full-length. Garden of Burning Apparitions is set for an October 1st release through Relapse Records. (Side note: what a year it has been for Relapse!) Check out the video for “Industrial Messiah Complex” immediately below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”