It’s rainy and miserable out. Not a bad time to check out this new album from Dead in a Dying World. So… that’s what I’m doing. Here’s what everyone else is up to…
- Some rough news out of Tankard, as drummer Olaf Zissel was hospitalized after a possible stroke. Not good.
- So this is funny. Looks like Vulvatron beat the piss out of that asshat from Upon A Burning Body. You know who I’m talking about… Danny Leal, the idiot that pretended to go missing as part of a promo stunt. Well this time he’s in trouble for sexual harassment. What an absolute winner. Allegedly.
- New tour alert: Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, and Soreption. Sounds like a wonderful time… assuming it’s coming to your area.
- Bruce Corbitt, singer of Rigur Mortis has started a crowdfunding campaign to help raise money for his heart surgery. Seems like a noble cause. Here’s hoping for the best.
- Finally, we get ourselves a new Ihsahn track performed at Heavy Montreal. It’s call “My Heart is of the North” and it’s… amazing…
If you weren’t excited about the fact that Ihsahn has been working on new material, you sure are now.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”