I find myself working way more hours, and drinking way more beers, in these times. Correlation = causation.
- Bask have announced the rescheduled dates for their 2020 North American tour, in direct support of Elder. If all goes according to plan, the tour will take place in November and December. A total of 21 dates over a span of three weeks and change.
- Oh man, another tour update! I’ve missed these. Wednesday 13 are planning a massive North American tour through August, September, and into October, which is a bit more ambitious. The Haxans will be in support.
- Wailin Storms dropped the title-track, “Rattle”, along with a video, today over at PopMatters. That record drops on May 15th through Gilead Media and is available at this location.
- And we’ll close with a new track and video from Umbra Vitae. This one is called “Mantra of Madness”, taken from Shadow of Life, their debut out May 1st through Deathwish.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Slow day but let’s try and whip something up. And then I guess I’ll go to the mountains.
- Devin Townsend is preparing for an enhanced released of 2019’s Empath. This release, titled Empath – The Ultimate Edition, will feature the original record as well as a couple Blu-Ray discs that feature bonus material, documentary footage, and more. And it will be out on June 5th.
- Loviatar have a new album dropping on Friday (April 3rd) called Lightless through Prosthetic Records. If you’ve needed some doom in your life, you can get a sample of that record today through the new music video for “Horse In Thrall”.
- Looks like Atreyu have released a song with M. Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold) and Aaron Gillespie (Underoath). That’s interesting. The song is called “Super Hero”, and you can check out here if you feel so inclined.
- Lastly, we’ll close with a new lyric video from Wednesday 13 for “The Hearse”. That is taken from the most recent album, Necrophaze, which is out now on Nuclear Blast. Enjoy.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”