So out of the all the epic new material that dropped today, what has everyone been listening to?
- Current and former members of In Flames sure have been busy lately. That’s also true for Anders Fridén, who launched his own new project, titled If Anything, Suspicious. Check out the first material from OFFAIR: Lullabies for the Damned, right here.
- Behemoth continue to share material from In Absentia Dei, so we most certainly should include that. Here’s the footage for “Prometherion”. That one hits shelves on December 17th, and can be purchased in various formats here.
- George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher has announced a new solo album, self-titled Corpsegrinder. That debut from the Cannibal Corpse vocalist will be out on February 4th through Jamey Jasta’s new label, Perseverance Music group.
- Reunited German black and/or death metal collective Mystic Circle have revealed new album details, and of course a new track along with it. The self-titled album drops on February 4th through Atomic Fire Records, and you can watch the video for “Letters From The Devil” here.
- We’ll wrap up the week with Swallow the Sun. One of the releases we had our eye on this week was Moonflowers, which is out through Century Media, so join us in celebrating this one with the video for “The Void” below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”