Where the hell is my super amazing insane deluxe deluxe deluxe box edition of the new album from The Ocean? I’m getting impatient.
- A tour I’m not interested in greets us today! Sleep Signals, Atreyu, Memphis May Fire, and Ice Nine Kills. Great pile of NOPE in that one.
- And now for a tour I am interested in! Corrosion of Conformity, Crowbar, Weedeater, The Obsessed, and Mothership. Much better.
- It wasn’t that I missed this, it was that I didn’t care about Canto for the last few months. But now we have Canto again, which means we finally mention the new Slipknot song. I give you… “All Out Life”.
- The video of the day comes to us from Gozu. This one is for “They Probably Know Karate”. They’ll be on the Metal Alliance Tour, which should be fun for them.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Well, the U.S. is out of the World Cup and I’m finally back home for the day. Not in the best of moods, given my first sentence of this post, but hey, what can you do. It’s Quickies time, so I’ll stop thinking about soccer for a second and take you back through what we missed in the world of metal today. Here goes:
- Good news if you like Cannibal Corpse: the band’s announced that their new album, A Skeletal Domain, will be out in September. If you don’t like Cannibal Corpse, you’re probably better off for it.
- Crowbar has announced a fall tour with Revocation, Havok and Fit for an Autopsy. Not quite sure why they’re traveling from Charlotte, to New York, then to Baltimore, then to Boston (okay, Worcester) in four consecutive days–apparently their booking agent can’t geography. But regardless, this should be a fun one.
- So Atreyu is reuniting. Remember Atreyu? I’m sure the five scene kids that haven’t yet grown up sure are really excited about this news.
- Apparently in Idaho, uttering the band Nickelback’s name to cops can get you detained by the cops. Good on you, Idaho. Good on you.
- Finally, Overkill’s released a video for their new song, “Armorist.” Check it out:
Until tomorrow, then!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.