I am… overwhelmed. At least 2022 is off to a fast start in the world of heavy music.
- Speaking of which, we’ll lead in with new stuff from Falls of Rauros. A new track, “Poverty Hymn”, is streaming over at Invisible Oranges. As a reminder, Key To A Vanishing Future is set for a March 25th release through Gilead Media… and we are all very excited.
- Gothic rockers Christian Death have revealed a cover of David Bowie’s “Quicksand”. Here’s the video for it. I’m going to check this out eventually, but eventually is not now. Evil Becomes Rule is out on May 6th through Season of Mist.
- Malevolence have announced a new album, Malicious Intent. Their third full-length album will be released on May 20th through their own MLVLTD label in partnership with Nuclear Blast. Pre-order it here, and check out the first single from that effort, “On Broken Glass”.
- Spite are headlining a U.S. tour this coming May and June (and I guess July) with Boundaries, Vatican, No Zodiac, and Bodybox. Ticket go on sale this coming Friday here.
- And we’ll close with the latest from Hammerfall. This is the new track and video, “Brotherhood”. Hammer of Dawn is out February 25th, this coming Friday, through Napalm Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”