“Quit moaning about fate and change, stand up on your feet and rise. With every fall you get the pain, you learn the lesson. Start now, open your eyes.”
- So this is kind of crazy. Attendees at a Bullet For My Valentine show in St. Petersburg, Russia started a fire in the middle of the floor and proceeded to mosh around it. Metal.
- At The Drive In have canceled the remaining shows on their current tour, including the date at Amnesia Festival. Vocal chord issues seem to be the main cause. Bummer, dude.
- This is kind of cool. Deftones frontman Chino Moreno performed inside a volcano during the band’s run through Iceland. It was a three song acoustic set. Quite the experience for performer and audience.
- Well this took a turn. According to Dave Mustaine, a Megadeth benefit concert for Nick Menza’s family may not actually happen. His family has gone in a different direction with a GoFundMe page.
- Giraffe Tongue Orchestra finally has a single out. It’s called “Crucifixion” and totally doesn’t suck. Check it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”