Good evening! Nothing like a St. Paddy’s Day hangover to get you through a Wednesday. Looks like this will be the last time I come to you for a couple of days, so let’s make it count.
- Here a couple of album announcements. It looks like Meshuggah will have one ready to go for 2016. Before that, however, Skeletonwitch has one targeted for the end of the year. Nothing specific for either, but good news all the same.
- The Devil Wears Prada is out one of their founding Guitarists. Chris Rubey left the group for some improved family time from the sounds of it, and nobody should question that. We should, however, question why The Devil Wears Prada is even a thing.
- I’m not the craziest about these bands, but you gotta admit the lineup for 2015’s Motörboat Cruise is absolutely massive. Aside from Motörhead, we’re looking at Slayer, Anthrax, and Exodus… to name a small few.
- I really don’t care for Venom… and now I really don’t care for Cronos, either. He does this thing where he talks and just says a whole lotta nothing. Not to mention his take on the modern music scene is moronic.
- Tech death fans! Start paying more attention to Continuum. Based on this track, there’s some good stuff coming our way:
This little number is called “A Surreal Descent” and will be featured on The Hypotheosis, which will be released on April 21st.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”