Life is chaos, so these may not come around as frequently as they used to.
- I was psyched to see this emerge today. Check out this multi-camera video of the Obsequiae Fire In The Mountains set. If you look closely enough, you may see some of 9C’s own in the audience and/or photo pit. I personally haven’t looked close enough to confirm or deny.
- New Jersey progressive outfit East of the Wall are releasing their sixth full-length, A Natural Second, on June 30 through Translation Loss Records. Give “Detonator Gauntlet” a listen over at Decibel.
- Machine Head announced some upcoming U.S. dates. Public tickets sales for their Electric Happy Hour (Live) tour go on sale this coming Friday. Those links, along with the schedule and any other details you may need, can be found here.
- Thrash legends Overkill are releasing Scorched on April 14 through Nuclear Blast, and today they unveiled a visualizer for the second single from that collection. Give “Wicked Place” a listen, and watch, right here.
- Helloween are returning to North America for a handful of dates in May and June, and they’ll be joined by special guest HammerFall. Tickets are on sale now at this location.
- It’s time for me to move on with my evening, so we’ll wrap up with the latest from Sortilège. Check out the new music video for “Vampire” below. Their recently released new album, Apocalypso, is available through Season of Mist.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”